Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fred Schneider would be annoying to hang out with

So I am listening to the new B-52s album at work. I am not going to comment one way or the other on how I feel about the album. It sounds like the B-52s, later era B-52s. While listening to it a co-worker asked what exactly Fred Schneider does. I mean it isn't singing really, more vocal musings. It is like he is a walking talking gay pride float. He is a pop-culture word crossbow. His stylings are definately one of the key components that give the band its kitsch appeal, but what about in the rest of his life?

Can you imagine how loud he must be at the bar when he gets a couple bumps and a few cosmopolitans in him. jesus.

1 comment:

Jeremy H said...

hahaha, I bet he likes to get all coked up and go to seafood restaurants to shout at the waitstaff.

"I'LL HAVE THE ROCK... LOBSTAH!!! GET IT???? ROCK ... LOBSTAH!!! I WROTE THAT BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN YOU LITTLE SHIT, NOW BRING KATE PIERSON SOME MORE CHEESEY BISCUITS"