Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My day

Today has been a real winner...

Usually Wednesdays are nice because I usually only have to work from 1-6, but today was special. I knew coming in that it would be a longer day because I was scheduled to shoot a video at 5, which takes about an hour, then edit and publish the video, and finish up the usual work, so I expected to get out around 9 and have time to go home and make dinner, and maybe have time to read a book or something. Then this happened - Truck Fire


And now I smell like burnt garbage.

And still had to go do this - Big Brother Auditions

Which brings me to my point: What the hell is wrong with these people?

I can empathize with the desire to be famous and everything, but reality tv? Do they really think this is how they're going to make it huge? Starring on Big Brother 10?

How many Big Brother 'stars' can you name from the first 9 seasons? They've all really taken off haven't they. And everyone else that's ever been on a reality show is really huge now too.

Why not try developing a skill? Maybe you can earn some respect and admiration for your talent, insight and worth as a decent human being.

Or you can become a famous idiot-douchebag that's famous for being an idiot-douchebag.

No comments: