Thursday, December 6, 2007

Listen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fanfarlo is the newest inoffensive pop band from England. 'Talking Backwards' is their second EP(following 'You are one of the few outsiders who really understands us'). While there is nothing great about this music, there is nothing bad about it either. These are the songs that we all hoped Coldplay would have written after their promising first album. The songs are sweet and jangly, and the lead vocalist has a great voice. (they list vocals as being done by like 4 people so I am not sure exactly who the main dude is).

The truth is I really like this kind of music during the holidays. It is hopeful, warm, and lovely. I got both EPs off of emusic (cause i don't mind paying a little for my jams) but I am sure they are available all over the internet.

No comments: